Advertisment

2011年12月10日 星期六

A Boring Saturday Working Day

Yes, today is Saturday, also my working day.
There is alternative Saturday working day for everyone in this company.
Some of them are every Saturday half working day.


I was always feel sleepy and boring during this working period in this company.
I was fresh graduate from university, but there is no any training for me in this half year period.
I was Quality Engineer here, under Quality Assurance Department.
Why I will get this position? I just learn Total Quality Management for 1 semester.
That are only a very basic quality management knowledge.
Even I had learn, but I don't know to apply on industry.


I had given a task to plot the control charts for the existing data.
I just do it assisted by my book, and I was not sure with the charts I plot, but I still passed up.
But, there is no anyone tell me whether the charts are correct or not?
Therefore, my charts are all accepted.
Now, I still not sure with all the charts whether true or not?
Did I using correct formulas to calculate the control limits and specification limits?
I DON'T KNOW!


For sure, I still do not know about what actually is the "Quality Assurance"?
Collect data, key-in data, draw plot chart, is a Quality Engineer only doing all this job?
Feel like a clerk job, a clerk with over thousand salary.
Plot the chart using Linux Open Office (similar as Windows Microsoft Excel).
There is a limited function software for plotting chart even only compare to Excel.


Today, I am still doing the some things, and I can finished it within 2 hours.
But my working time is 8.00am to 5.30pm, I have 8 hours and 30mins in office.
And my computer in office cannot access internet.
There is no WIFI for guest also.


I use my EXTRA time to type the blog to share.
3.25pm now, 2 hours and 5mins to go. @.@




~END~



1 則留言:

  1. I'm glad to make changes to your current life. it's very courageous decision! Things will get better and well soon! Do not worry. Keep writing ya =)

    回覆刪除