Advertisment

2011年12月15日 星期四

The 2nd Last Week --> Thursday

Everything about work is still the same. Lazy to repeat again.
And I found myself entertainment in office.
Felt not good to do that, but no choice, I hate boring.
I still remember I work as cashier at supper mart before.
I will be happy to work at night, because there will be more customer in the mart.
People seldom go super mart at the morning or afternoon.
At the time, cashier would be nothing to do and boring.
Therefore, I would transfer myself become a staff, to arrange the goods to rack in the morning and afternoon.
I have ever become a cleaner when the auntie was absent.
I hate a boring, at least hand me something to do.

I am mood-less today.
I don't know why? Anyone can tell me?
Because of I still can't get a suitable accommodation in PJ?
Because of the 'head' is come back today?
Because of everyone was busy except me?
Not sure, but still mood-less.
I need something to cheer me up.

1.30pm now, still have 7 and half working days to go.

~END~


沒有留言:

張貼留言